The government makes it sound like they “might” share your information. There is no “might” about it.
<img width=”500″ height=”282″ class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-29623″ alt=”” src=”https://heartiste.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/whalesrebreaching.gif?w=1028&h=592″ scale=”2″ abp=”73″ originalw=”500″ originalh=”282″ src-orig=”https://heartiste.files.wordpress.com/2015/07/whalesrebreaching.gif?w=500&h=282″>
“The truth is that government is not used to people standing up to it over its unjust laws. It counts on people mindlessly accepting whatever outrage it foists upon them.”
July 27, 2015
I’m beginning to wonder if the Libertarian platform of zero aggression is no longer a valid stance.
When the POTUS authorizes strikes against the KURDs which includes many U.S. former servicemen. (Correction: This line should not have been included. I was taken in by a satire news site. I apologize for the error.)
When local, state and the federal government, the police and the courts work against the American people through asset forfeiture and illegal immigration.
When the POTUS no longer pays any attention to the laws of the United States such as illegal immigration, the Constitution and international treaties.
When our government steals our money through usurious taxes and then sends that money to our avowed enemies, ie Iran (450 billion dollars).
When militarized police daily attack American citizens with the use of SWAT teams.
When those same police and their swat teams are not held accountable for the mistakes that they make.
When U.S. citizens are required to know all the laws of the land, but it has been ruled that a police officer is not required to know those same laws.
When Americans are bound by international laws that they cannot and do not know exist.
IMO we are at war with our government. Currently it is a limited shooting war with the shooting all being encouraged and done by our government.
In our country today laws are seldom passed by congress except that they must be “passed before we can know what’s in them”. Further, international treaties are being enforced on the American people without the “advice and consent” of the Senate. Agenda 21, TPP and the Iran nuclear deal come immediately to mind. I suspect that there are others of which we are not aware. Some of those we will not be allowed to know what is in them for some years, if ever. The POTUS (I’m not limiting this to the current resident of the WH) through executive orders and memorandum has essentially taken control by way of a coup. An example of that is the numerous military leaders that have been forcibly retired and replaced in the last several years. Also, our military is being dramatically downsized. I believe that our government is now a Fascist Oligarchy.
In the near future I expect to see an increase in the number of “mass” shootings around the U.S. I fully expect that it will become, at least, a weekly event. I believe some of these murders will be coincident to others that are planned. Am I being paranoid? Just remember paranoia does not mean that it isn’t true. The target of these attacks will not be the people murdered, they will be but collateral damage. The target will be our belief in an armed populace. While we have our guns and the will to use them it will be much more difficult to maintain a government against the people.
Why do I believe that there will be an increase? Because this administration, in particular, is encouraging these actions. Negroes are rampaging in ever wider circles. Just yesterday a Circle K gas station was terrorized by a large group of negroes. Negroes are being encouraged to respond viciously to percieved racial attacks by citizens and police. Universities are requiring diversity training that preaches “white privilege”. Negro on white crime is increasing. Attacking our Confederate Heritage is inflaming the negro population with the attacks on monuments and graveyards. Local governments cower under the pressure of “enraged” negros.
Mexicans and other “hispanics” are flooding into the U.S. from the south. The U.S. government has instituted programs to incorporate Mexicans into every corner of our country. Mexicans have openly declared that they will “take back” the Southwest. LaRaza, MS13 and other drug cartels are operating, virtually unchecked, throughout the U.S. Mexicans are the largest portion of the prison population. The POTUS is openly flaunting the immigration laws of this land by changing the oath of allegiance. He is refusing to deport illegal immigrants and those that are deported simply walk back across our southern border unmolested. Mexicans are committing an ever increasing number of violent and brutal crimes and yet still are allowed to remain in the U.S.
Muslims may well prove to be the gravest threat to citizens of the United States. They have been and are being imported into the United States by our government by the 100’s of thousands. They are being planted in neighborhoods throughout our country, from Alaska and Hawii to Maine, California and Florida. Their belief system, the Quran, is the most caustic in the entire world. No other way of thinking is compatible. Regardless of the belief system where ever they dwell Islam must prevail. The U.S., Russia, U.K., France, Germany, Phillipines, Japan, Sweden, everywhere are all required to adopt Islam and Sharia, the law of Islam. Under Islam you are either a true believer, a slave or dead. Alternate lifestyles prevalent in many countries such as homosexuality or any variant thereof are forbidden and the punishment is death. No religion is acceptable under Islam. Note, I do not believe Islam is a religion. Women will be as slaves and have no choices. Schooling, no way. Marriage, such as it is, is completely controled by the male population. Something as commonplace in America as driving will not be forbidden to women. Women will be property and nothing more.
When it happens that each of us must overtly take up arms to protect ourselves from foreign and domestic enemies our current means of communication will no longer be available to us. When it will be most important for us to inform our friends and relatives of a dire situation communication that today we consider normal may well be disabled. The government has such means available to them that our communications equipment could be rendered useless in a matter of hours if not minutes. They have demonstrated that communications can be shut down or limited in specific locations.
Perhaps it’s time to rethink, have we been aggressed against? Is our government using the “war” efforts in Iraq and Afghanistan and other countries to train soldiers in how to defeat insurgents of America? Are special units being developed by our military and trained on our soil to control an American civilian population? If so, now what? Unlike a large central government individual Americans have no command structure to direct them, to tell them that now is the time to act, that now is the time to arm yourselves, to fight, to die. On the other hand, there are over 370 million firearms and trillions of rounds of ammunition in the hands of 100 million Americans. 100 million Americans is the largest army EVER.
I do not advocate for a shooting war, but perhaps it is being forced upon us.
A proud set of accomplishments from our current POTUS.
1. First President to be photographed smoking a joint.
2. First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
3. First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
4. First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
5. First President to violate the War Powers Act.
6. First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
7. First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
8. First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
9. First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
10. First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
11. First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
12. First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
13. First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
14. First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
15. First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
16. First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
17. First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
18. First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
19. First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
20. First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
21. First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
22. First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
23. First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
24. First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
25. First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
26. First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
27. First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
28. First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
29. First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
30. First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
31. First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
32. First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
33. First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
34. First President to repeat the Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
35. First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
36. First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
37. Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion