5) There are about 400 agencies of the federal government. Shut them down. Eliminate all of them. These agencies are responsible for rules and regulations that destroy businesses.
The EPA is responsible for the distruction of the air, water and soil quality throughout the U.S. with their rules and regulations. They create onerous rules and regulations that add millions if not billions of dollars to the cost of doing business in the U.S.A. The EPA forces small and medium size businesses to close through the added costs of compliance. They, however, are not the only source of our problems.
The FDA is directly responsible for the deaths of 10s of thousands of U.S. citizens. The FDA procrastination and corruption not only leads to many human casualties, but also forces the costs of medications to skyrocket.
The Bureau of Land Management siezes private property ostensibly for parks and recreation, but uses its’ powers to futher international interests such as the UNs’ Agenda 21. Additionally, its’ management practices destroy the very land, water and air that it claims to be protecting. Close all federal agencies.
6) Grant amnesty to all investors that keep their money over seas.
Grant them a tax free incentive to reinvest their money in the U.S. With trillions of dollars brought home from abroad America will have new businesses to employ the over 108 million unemployed in the U.S.
7) Decrease the capital gains taxes to 2% and encourage the Federal Reserve to raise the interest rates to at least 5%. This will encourage Americans to invest in business and to begin saving in banks.
8) Bring home our troops from around the world. We were never meant to be the worlds police force. How many trillions of dollars has America wasted on empire building and policing? Since no wars have been declared our troops are wrongly deployed. They belong home with their families.
Reduce the size of all foreign military bases perhaps to just station keeping status. Use the bases as positioning locations for logistics with limited maintainance and security personnel.
9) Repeal the 16th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
With the repeal of the 16th Amendment the IRS can be eliminated. With the repeal of the 16th Amendment wage earners will have money to invest and to save for the future instead of having to live day to day. With the repeal of the 16th Amendment would go much of the intrusive interference into the day to day lives of the people of the U.S.
10) Repeal the 17th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
Return the republican form of government. Make the federal government more responsive to the states. Rebuild the rights and responsiblities of the states according to the 10th Amendment to the Constitution. Do away with the term that has become common place as a descriptor of the government of the United States. We were never meant to be a democracy.